Monday 13 February 2017

And I fell in Love with my Blog!




Blog Love is something that came into picture via BlogChatter. Since it's "Valentine's Day" today, here I'm taking the baton of Blog Love from Menaka to express my love for Blogging or say, my blog in specific.

There are many things that strikes a chord in my heart when I think of them. Be it photography, singing, traveling, cricket, love for history etc. I love to talk about everything , and when I say everything, I'm seriously nodding my head in affirmation! Yes, I am a confused soul and don't have control on my own opinions and decisions. But I'm like that. No, I'm not insane! but absent minded at times. Yes,that's me! ๐Ÿ˜

So, this absent minded "Me" was a lost soul, a few years ago. He had his own way of observing and looking at things. Never sure of what was he upto, but the guy had some spark to do something really big!  And one fine day, he stumbled upon a blog, that changed his life and perception of looking at things in a different yet creative manner. Despite of many ups and downs in his over complicated life, he rose above all the hard times and signed up on blogger to share his long-lost love for poetry and photography. And that day was engraved in history for the ages to come. Okay, I have this filmy bug of acting.... I know, weird at times. I do that often when i am in good mood. I know...I know, I have exaggerated my bio. ๐Ÿ˜œ

I am no legend or not even a mere blogger. But whatever I share thru my blogposts expresses a lot about me and my thoughts. Blogging gives me thoughts to express, especially when I feel low at times. Yes, writing down your thoughts is something that helps everyone in long run. We can always look back in time and analyze oneself from within. I remember those days when my father used to arrange my childhood pictures in photo albums with great affection and care. For him, those were memories that he collected of me, so that i can rejoice in my old age by looking at those memories. I feel awesome when I look back in time thru those pictures. And that's what motivates me to write more about life experiences. Yes, I express my thoughts thru poetry and pictures, yes pictures; a picture speaks a thousand words and how we weave a story thru it describes a lot about our way of looking things. 

For me, my blog gives me wings to share what I feel and observe around me; my random yet unspoken thoughts.


Now, I pass on the baton of Blog Love to Manisha. Here you go! ๐Ÿ˜Š



I'm a Blogbuddy with BlogChatter.


21 comments:

  1. More power to your blog and you, Saumy! Keep writing, and clicking great pics!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saumy I love your photos and blog - you know that already, don't you? Keep it up. Happy #BlogLove

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a candid post Saumy...May your #BlogLove multiply by leaps and bounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is amazing! I'm so glad you started blogging, and that I stumbled upon your blog! Keep clicking, keep writing, and keep sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saumy, you indeed are multi talented. Your photography amazing and I am glad I made friends with you via your brilliant blog.
    Sending all the love to your blog! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep your affair growing with your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dil ki baat, dil ki jubaani! Loved your post Saumy! We sure are glad you stumbled into the blogging world. Keep writing, keep clicking beautiful pictures and weaving lovely poems! Love to you and Saumy's bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your photography Saumy! I am glad to join you as a blogbuddy abd the blogging world. I love those hindi poems of yours for which I sometimes pester you to give an English version too. Lots of Bloglove to you and your bag

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is straight from heart, Saumy!! Keep blogging and rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blog with a passion and you get all the attention. I find that every blog is unique in its content delivery. This uniqueness comes from the topic handling in a creative manner. You are right in pointing out the fact that robotic style of writing is not for a blog. The blog content is distinct because it is a kind of story telling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and me are same when it comes to speaking through pictures! Keep writing, but more often ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed Blog is the reflection of incredible thoughts and personality, where we share our experience and knowledge and Meeting different minds and getting support what called #Bloglove Best wishes for you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful post .Saumy Your sincerity and honesty reflects in your writing.Absent minded or not your love for your blog shines

    ReplyDelete
  14. For most of the bloggers, it starts with "just a way to express your thoughts and feelings" but gradually it becomes a lot more than that. It actually becomes an identity. And sometimes the exact definition of love too. Lots of Blog Love from Kolorpencil.

    ReplyDelete
  15. First of all, I am glad that you finally wrote. These days you are not writing much but this post shows your love for it. And I loved how you related writing to memories created through pictures. It is true and we all are actually making memories when we share our thoughts here. Write more often and keep smiling. Wishing lots of love and luck to you and your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey ! I re read but couldn't find the name of the blogger who inspired you .. who was it?
    Let me tell you something .. there are many reasons why we blog and there are no right or wrong answers to that question. But I feel the most important one are hidden in your post..
    one that it helps you leave imprints of your self over time.. one day you can look at your self and the journey you've made and that's heartening and magical to say the least.
    and second. you might inspire one more person to discover a blogger in himself/ herself just like you did . Do you realize how powerful that is in our seemingly ordinary lives?
    Have lots of fun expressing your self.. and keep clicking coz you really are a gifted photographer .. wish you the very best !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey this was a nice insight into your blogging journey. Wishing you many many more years ahead of great blogging journey

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really appreciate your blog love. Hope to see your blog at the peak !!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The creator in love with his creation... there can only be magic then :)

    --Nimi Arora
    www.NimiArora.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I share two bloggung goals with you..
    1) to share our random thoughts
    2) to imprint our memories, so that we can revisit them..

    And that is more than enough..
    Keep blogging bro ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete